Well, dear reader, it has been yet another week in Sweden. I wish every week could be this magical adventure which I could share with you. I want to make it worth your time to open the link leading you to this story. Sometimes we all need some down time.
As much as I love to travel, see new things, and fall in deep with a culture, I also really do love naps. Which, maybe to some lameness, is how I spent my week. A week to recover from travel and finals. With Scotland coming in three days, I do not regret a second of my time taken to rest and rejuvenate.
Since I have no experiences to share with you this week, why not share some lessons I have learned while spending time with my thoughts? Even more conveniently for the both of us, I offer you a list:
- The sun starts setting at 6pm now. Maybe bring a jacket to class…
- Recycling is super important and can even make you some money.
- It is totally valid to miss your mom, especially when it’s her birthday.
- Pictures of puppies are one of the greatest cures to the blues.
- Skype is a magical connection.
- Cooking at home is often more satisfying than going out to eat.
- Treat yo’ self.
- Hug your friends. Sometimes human connection will change a day.
- Writing down your life is incredibly therapeutic and fun. Especially when you get to share it with such lovely people.
- Do what makes you happy.
With that, reader, I bid you adieu. I wish I could have offered you a more thrilling week, but naps are super important, especially when nearly a week of Scotland is in sight. Until next time, do good things!